I’m Lindsey and I am so glad you’re here! I am the wife of 6 years to my handsome hubby, Jordan and new mama to my sweet baby girl, Andie Rose! Having recently become a stay-at-home mom/professional googler/multiple cups of coffee a day drinker, I knew now was the time to start blogging. My passion for all things home decor (on a budget, because…stay-at-home mom), family, motherhood (because google doesn’t have the answer for everything), and fashion (not like “high-end” fashion, like “how can I make these workout leggings look cute” fashion) are what inspired me to start a blog.
A few things you should know about me…
- I am by no means a professional writer, but blogging is something I have always wanted to do.
- My husband and I met in middle school…I know, swoon.
- We had our sweet baby girl in July of this year, and we are obnoxiously smitten with her.
- I am a self-proclaimed DIY-er, and will find a way to update anything I can as inexpensively as possible (just ask my Husband…he had to organize the truck load of spray paint in our garage recently).
- Coffee is a necessity in my life…multiple times a day.
- My husband and I have probably seen 85% of the shows on Netflix, because that is the best date night (especially since Andie arrived).
- I have a dog named Dobby…and yes that is from Harry Potter (he actually does love socks).
- My sister and I had babies 5 weeks apart, so if you hear me “ooh” and “ahh” over them constantly, know it won’t stop anytime soon.
- I really hate cooking…like HATE it. But I am trying to do better. I much prefer my kitchen to be spotless. The only reason I want a beautiful kitchen is so I can take pictures of it…and of course for the coffee bar, I do use that quite often.
- My family is everything to me, and we are as close as they come.
- And most importantly, I am sinner saved by the grace of Jesus Christ! Psalm 63:3, “Because Your love is better than life, my lips will praise You!”
I hope this blog gives you a little inspiration to take on your own projects at home, but most importantly to encourage you in whatever role you are in.
Stay around awhile!